Sometimes it's okay to look back at how far you've come. This was taken on an early munro hike in the Arrochar Alps. I've got a good few munros under my belt now but if I'm honest, I'm not bothered about bagging them all. I do them purely for the scenes.
It's so easy to fall into the trap of putting your head down and racing to the summit and on this particular day, I was doing exactly that. By chance, I decided to stop and admire how far i'd come and when I turned round, I was greeted by this spectacular view with the light rays dancing around creating some amzing layers.
Layers of Arrochar
● Available in A3 (Edition of 20), A2 (Edition of 10) or A1
(Edition of 5) with a border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
● Presented on acid-free, archival Fuji Crystal Gloss fine art paper, produced with atraditional darkroom photographic process
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
● Printed by theprintspace in the UK or Germany
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping