A photo I'd been dreaming of capturing for some time. The Priory is a key part of my child-hood. I spent many summers spent exploring the ruin and surrounding forests, wondering what it would've been like to live there in it's prime.
From the day I picked up a camera for the first time, I always fantasised snapping a shot on a dark snowy day. It's not often we get a decent blanket of snow in Fife so when I seen this blizzard roll in, I knew what needed to be done. I still surprises me that my drone walked away from this alive!
The Crawford Priory
● Available in A3 (Edition of 20), A2 (Edition of 10) or A1
(Edition of 5) with a border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
● Presented on acid-free, archival Fuji Crystal Gloss fine art paper, produced with atraditional darkroom photographic process
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
● Printed by theprintspace in the UK or Germany
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping