The Gateway to the islands. The iconic MacCaigs Tower has kept a watchful eye over this thriving fishing town for over 120 years...
It is often assumed that the Romans had an influence on the tower due to it's Colosseum-esque design, however, it was actually built to simply provide work for the local stonemasons and act as a monument for the MacCaig family.
● Available in A3 (Edition of 20), A2 (Edition of 10) or A1
(Edition of 5) with a border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
● Presented on acid-free, archival Fuji Crystal Gloss fine art paper, produced with atraditional darkroom photographic process
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
● Printed by theprintspace in the UK or Germany
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping