As the Summer comes to an end, the Sunflowers come out to play. It's always a very bitter-sweet moment when I see the first few begin to blossom. On one hand, as a photographer, they make a fantastic subject and are reminder of the upcoming vibrant autumnal colours but on the other, the warm summer days and light nights are beginning to dwindle. You can't have it all, I suppose.
I never usually see more than a small patch littered along the side of the road so when I stumbled upon this absolute ocean, I was beyond ecstatic.
A Sea of Sunflowers
● Available in A3 (Edition of 20), A2 (Edition of 10) or A1
(Edition of 5) with a border for easy framing
● Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
● Presented on acid-free, archival Fuji Crystal Gloss fine art paper, produced with atraditional darkroom photographic process
● We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang
● Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
● Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
● Printed by theprintspace in the UK or Germany
● Free global delivery with tracked & insured shipping